Recent Review I received on AVVO--Glad when I can help clients

A recent review I received on AVVO:

Finally an Honest Lawyer! Posted by: Rick W., 2010-05-17 3 days ago. Flag as objectionable Overall rating Trustworthy Responsive Knowledgeable Kept me informed I recommend Daniela Romero.I used Daniela 1-6 months ago.Daniela handled my Bankruptcy / Chapter 13 matter.I have previously worked with 3-5 lawyers. Client Review: I went in to this at the last possible minute with no time to prepare, hours from losing my house and having no clue what Bankruptcy was all about it. I was so frustrated and angry I wanted to cut my wrists and pour vinegar on them. Ms. Romero was nothing but patient. Ms. Romero was nothing but patient, thorough, took my calls at any hour, acted as even a therapist to calm my craziness. She responded to emails super fast and put up with me the entire way. We have now got my plan to exactly where I need it and now I can make my way through this thing. I am making my payments, I don't feel like an inadequate loser which is what I thought anyone who went through bankruptcy was. I've also learned that Ch 13 is not that big of a big bad evil deal like many might think once you understand it's purpose and how it works. I highly recommend this attorney.